In accordance with current legislation on privacy, including European Regulation no. 679 of 2016, the Data Controller, company name in full, releases this statement.
Legal office and contacts of the holder
The data controller is SAYA CONSULTING and TRADE Ltd (hereinafter Zorah) with registered office in 22 Northumberland Road Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 - Ireland. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected
On our website you can browse freely, take advantage of some services as registered users and subscribe to our newsletter.
Navigation may involve the collection and further processing of your personal data. The operation of this website involves the exchange of information such as cookies, “IP” addresses, names assigned to computers used (domain names) for navigation, addresses in notation “Url” of the resources requested, the time of the request to the server.
Data collection mode
Any request for information or services, such as possible registrations, may result in the collection and further processing of your personal data (such as name, surname, e-mail, telephone, city, etc..).
In particular, the collection of personal data may take place through the compilation by you of the forms made available on the website.
In the event that the function is used to request information on the “Contact” page of the website, the provision of data is necessary so that Zorah can meet the relative requests. The failure, partial or incorrect provision of personal data marked as mandatory does not make it possible to perform the service you requested. In the event that you have failed to provide one or more compulsory personal data, an error message will appear.
Purposes of treatment
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes only with your consent to the processing, which may be revoked at any time:
- Management of and response to requests
You may decide to give your consent to the processing of your personal data to allow Zorah to manage and respond to your requests. In relation to this purpose, your consent is required at the time of sending the requests. Without this expression of consent it will not be possible to continue with the sending of your request.
- Profiling activities
You may decide to give your consent to be profiled, ie the analysis of your habits and / or consumption choices for example for the purpose of sending personalized promotional communications, customization of content displayed on the site, the publication of banners and statistical surveys.
The processing of personal data may include any type of operation, including collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction.
Your personal data will be processed mainly in automated form but also in paper form, with logic strictly related to its purposes, through the database, electronic platforms and / or integrated computer systems managed by Zorah or third parties appointed as data controllers.
The owner has assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that could arise from loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or unlawful access, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Life saving time
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, the Data Controller has identified different storage times for personal data in relation to the individual purposes pursued:
- for the purposes of managing your registration in relation to the services offered, the data will be kept for no more than one year from the last use of the service.
- for the purposes of managing and responding to your requests your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request
- for the purposes of marketing, i.e. for commercial communications, concerning the sending of promotional and advertising material, your personal data, excluding contact data, will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months;
- for the purposes of marketing, i.e. for commercial communications, concerning the sending of promotional and advertising material, your personal data, excluding contact data, will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months for the purposes of management and execution of legal obligations (accounting, administrative, tax, etc..) your personal data will be kept for the time provided by law, when this term is not indicated the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary;
- for the purposes of the management and execution of legal obligations (accounting, administrative, tax, etc..) your personal data will be kept for the time provided by law, when this term is not indicated the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary
Your personal data may be communicated and processed by:
Identity and contact details
The complete list of persons responsible for the processing of personal data can be consulted by contacting the owner at the addresses listed in the section “Registered office and contact details of the owner”.
- get confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- get the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner and managers; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them by reason of their functions;
- get: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a and b above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
- or oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending information material for further services.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
How to exercise your rights
You can at any time exercise your rights under the privacy law by contacting the Data Controller, for this purpose you can send a registered letter to “SAYA CONSULTING and TRADE Ltd, 22 Northumberland Road Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 - Ireland” or an e-mail to: email@example.com.
This website uses the following categories of cookies, which may be from Zorah and third parties.
1. Technical cookies
These serve to facilitate navigation and use of the website’s features. Technical cookies include essential cookies that enable features without which you would not be able to use the website to the fullest, as well as performance cookies that improve the functionality of the website. Function cookies allow the website to remember previous choices (for example, the language or geographical area in which you are located) and to resubmit them to subsequent accesses in order to provide better and more personalised services. Performance Cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, so that we can evaluate and improve its operation. For example, they let you know which pages are more and less visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and how to find them. In this way, we know what works well and what can be improved, as well as ensuring that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to your personal data.
2. Third party cookies
Third party cookies are cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as maps, images, videos.
For more information about third-party cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
3. Profiling cookies
They are used to send advertising messages and services in line with your preferences. In particular, they are used to offer you advertising and services potentially close to your interests, as well as to create individual profiles on your tastes, preferences and consumption choices, as detected when browsing the website or by comparing the activities you perform through your browser. For example, they are used to limit the administration of a given advertisement, or to deduce the effectiveness of a campaign from the frequency of display of the related advertisement. Zorah and third party providers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies and third party cookies to determine the correlation between website visits and ad impressions of the Google AdWords Display network advertisements, other uses of advertising services and interactions with such impressions and advertising services, and to determine reports on Google Analytics’ demographics and interests.
You can disable the operation of cookies by using the settings of your browser. In this case it is possible that not all the functions of this site remain operational. The settings for this choice can be checked and changed in the browser preferences window.